5.13.2016

Conditionals









Watch the video and complete the conversation (check your answers in 'comments').




Phoebe: It's my bank.
Monica: What did they do to you?
Phoebe: I'm going through my mail and I open up their ________ (1) statement!
Ross: Easy!
Phoebe: And there's ________ (2) extra dollars in my ________ (3).
Chandler: Oh! Satan's minions at work again...
Phoebe: Yes, 'cause now I have to go down there and deal with them.
Joey: What are you talking about? ________ (4) it!
Phoebe: It's not ________ (5) . I didn't ________ (6) it. If I ________(7) it, it would be like ________ (8)!
Rachel: Yeah!, but if you ________  (9) it, it would be like ________ (10)!
Phoebe: Ok, Ok... Let's say I buy a really great pair of shoes. Do you know what I'd ________ (11) with every step I ________(12)? "Not mine, not mine..." Even if I ________  (13)happy and skipping, I'd ________ (14) "Not, not mine, not, not mine".
Monica: We're with you. We've got it.
Phoebe: Ok. I'd just never ________  ________  ________ ________ (15) it. It would be like this giant "karmic debt"...

1 comment:

eoilumi1 said...

1. monthly
2. 500
3. account
4. keep
5. mine
6. earn
7. keep
8. stealing
9. spent
10. shopping
11. hear
12. took
13. was
14. hear
15. be able to enjoy