1.06.2015

Food

I. Fast food restaurant. 

Listen and fill in the gaps.

When I need a ­________ ________ ________ (1) , I often drop by a local fast food restaurant and buy a ________ ________. (2) I usually order a cheeseburger, a large order of fries, and a ________ -________ (3) drink. On the cheeseburger, I ask them to put everything on it: ________ (4), lettuce, mustard, ________ (5), pickles, and tomato, but I ask them to hold the mayonnaise. I also order some ________ (6) to wash everything down. If I'm really famished, I might order a ________ ________ (7). I sometimes pick up something for my roommate who eats ________ ________ ________ (8), so I have to order at least three hamburgers. I usually pay with ________ (9), but I sometimes pay for the meal using my debit card. I don't eat fast food too often because it contains a lot of ________ (10), but more and more restaurants are offering ________ ________ (11) like salads and chili, so there's usually something for everyone.


 Then click here to listen, read and check your answers.

II. Pizza 

Listen and answer the questions:

1. How often does he eat pizza?
2. What toppings doesn’t his roommate like?
3. What toppings does he ask for on his roommate’s half?
4. How do they both like the crust?
5. What else do they order apart from the pizza?
6. What happens if you buy two pizzas at the regular price?

7. Do they usually eat pizza leftovers?

Click here to listen, read and check your answers.

No comments: